Friday 24 May 2013

Last but not least..


Bristol!!  My home for over seven years. I went to visit friends in Bristol after exhibiting at Pulse, and hadn't realised it beforehand, but I was there just in time for the South Bank Arts Trail. Yipppeeee!
For anyone who's never been before, its the one weekend of the year when the Creative folk of Bedminster and Southville open their doors to the public, its good fun to wander the streets and visit everyone, and as a bonus, you can get a great nosey round other peoples houses.

I was so happy that my friends Chez Williams and Jo Rose were exhibiting, so I could add to my rapidly growing Chez cushion corner, I love the latest, thank you Chez.
...And I had a good natter with an old friend Katie Wallis at No. 3, and got myself a beautifully embroidered phone cover, in Katies' own fabric design. Check out her blog for this and many more designs.


No comments:

Post a Comment